The Holy Trinity Community of London appreciates receiving donations from the members and friends of our Community.
- Your donation will support our parish and our community
- 100% of the donations will be used for the specified fund.
- All donations are tax-deductible according to Federal and Provincial income tax regulations
Donation Card – Click here
(online version will be coming soon)
How Can I Make My Donation?
- Donations can be made by:
- Mail (cheque payable to the Holy Trinity Community of London). For your convenience, you can print, fill out and mail the Donation Card.
- Calling the office during regular business hours with your credit card number
- At the Church on Sunday mornings, via cash, cheque, VISA, MasterCard, AMEX and interact
- Income tax receipts will be issued right away for one time donations
- For donations provided through installments, income tax receipts will be issued at the end of the year (by Jan 31 of the following year)
- For the businesses that are wishing to donate as a sign of support to our community, we can provide exposure and promote their businesses and services through our website and facebook page.
- Please contact our community office at email@example.com