Next Church services to be broadcast:
– Wednesday, March 25, 2020 at 9 am – Noon
(Annunciation of Theotokos & Doxology for Greek Independence Day)
– Friday, March 27, 2020 at 7 – 8 pm (Salutations)
– Sunday, March 29, 2020 at 9 am – Noon (Orthros & Divine Liturgy)
To listen to the church service, click on the image.
If you don’t hear sound during the church service, try adjusting your laptop or cell phone volume.
Note: Church Services are being held behind closed doors by the Priest, the Cantor and Altar Assistant.
Dear Faithful Parishioners of Holy Trinity Greek Orthodox Church of London
As of March 21, 2020, the final conditions have been implemented to safely attend all Church Services from your homes. Starting tomorrow, Sunday, and until further notice, all services will be aired by way of social media. As announced by His Eminence Archbishop Sotirios “from this point forward, all of our Church Services and Divine Liturgies will be conducted behind closed doors by the Priest, the Cantor and Altar Assistant. No Church Service or Divine Liturgy can be omitted for two reasons:
In order to praise and glorify the Holy Trinity; and
for Church Services and Divine Liturgies to be streamed online through
Church Websites & Social Media so that pious Christians can follow and pray along. In this way, we are given the opportunity to make our home and our family a “Church that is in our house,” as St. Paul states.”
The live stream of Church Services can be accessed by using one of the links below:
Dear Faithful Parishioners of Holy Trinity Greek Orthodox Church of London,
Due to the recent events with regards to Covid-19 (Corona Virus), and with Pastoral concern for our members, we are implementing the following precautions:
- Hand Sanitizers are being installed on both levels of our Church, please use them to disinfect your hands.
- Removal of Liturgical Books from pews to assist in the containment of this virus.
- Live stream of all Church Services from our website, starting Sunday, March 22nd.
- Cancellation of the following events:
– LGD practices cancelled up to and including April 5th.
– Philoptochos Meeting March 17 and Retreat March 21 are cancelled.
– March 25th celebrated on March 29th – regular Divine Liturgy followed by Doxology will commence as per regular posted hours – no Cenotaph and no Luncheon.
- Sanitizing the Church by wiping down common surfaces and pews in between Church Services.
If you are feeling unwell please use our website to Live stream Church Services (Live stream starts Sunday, March 22nd)
The most important …
Sunday March 1st, 2020
Immediately following Church Service in the Church Hall.
Support GOYA and our Church by joining us for a delicious pasta and salad lunch to celebrate Cheesefare Sunday in anticipation of Great Lent.
Cost $10 per person.
Sunday, February 2nd, 2020 2:00 to 5:00 pm
Location: Hellenic Community Centre – South Hall.
Contact Georgia Tzortzis at (519) 868-1365 or Alexandra Bolton at (519) 476-3831, if you are interested in hosting a table or booking your seat. The annual Heart Tea hosted by the Philoptochos Ladies is the perfect opportunity to meet with friends and family during the winter season. Hope to see you there.
Sunday, January 12th 2020, following Church Service
Location: Church Hall
Join Philoptochos following Liturgy for a Luncheon (by donation) and for the Annual Cutting of the Vasilopita. If you would like more information please feel free to contact any member of the Board.
Philoptochos wishes each and everyone of you a Joyous Christmas and a Prosperous New Year!
Sunday Nov 17th, 2019 @ 3 pm:
Location: Church Lower Hall
Main Agenda Items
• Nominations of candidates for the Board of Directors 2020-2021.
• Election of Audit Committee for 2020-2021.
• Election of Electoral Committee.
Reminder: You can pay your Membership dues Online on our website
or by either calling or visiting the Church Office Mon-Fri 10 am – 2pm.
10:00 am – Noon: All Youth to participate in Church and Divine Liturgy with an English Focus.
12:30 – 1 pm: After Service in Church Hall – Pizza Lunch for the Youth sponsored by GOYA.
1pm – 3:30pm – Dance a Thon in Church Hall to raise funds for CureMichael (SPG50)