Some of the advantages of being a member of the Holy Trinity Community of London include the following:
- Membership fees are tax deductible
- Subscription to our Life Newsletter with news about our Church and Community events
- The right to vote at General Assemblies and Elections
- The right to run for election to the Board of Directors
The membership dues for each year are now $130.00 per person over the age of 18.
How to Pay Membership fees:
All donations are tax-deductible according to Federal and Provincial income tax regulations and can be made by:
- Pay online now. Accepts Visa, Mastercard, Paypal.
- Mail (cheque payable to the Holy Trinity Community of London). For your convenience, you can print, fill out and mail the Donation Card.
- Calling the office during regular business hours with your credit card number.
Telephone: (519) 438-7951
- At the Church on Sunday mornings, via cash, cheque, VISA, MasterCard, AMEX and interact
How To Donate:
The Holy Trinity Community of London appreciates receiving donations from the members and friends of our Community.
- Your donation will support our parish and our community
- 100% of the donations will be used for the specified fund.
- All donations are tax-deductible according to Federal and Provincial income tax regulations
- Get Donation Card – Coming soon -Donations can be available online.